The Immaculate Conception Parish Church traces its origin from the church built out of light materials by the Franciscan Friars in 1579. The present stone church began to be constructed in 1749 under the supervision of the Jesuit Fathers and was completed in 1759. In 1876, the administration of the parish was transferred to the Secular clergy of Filipinos. It is now listed as a cultural heritage site in the country.
Frontal view of balayan church's tower
side view of the tower
main entrance of the church
on the right side entrance of the church will see this.
photos inside the church
-the mother & child-