Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My sister's paragliding experienced at Bali

My sister also loves to travel everywhere here in the Philippines & in other country, as a bread winner in our family she travel Hongkong Disneyland, somewhere in Indonesia & Malaysia. She has a work in Singapore so she can afford those travel & this is one of his video travel in Bali Indonesia called paragliding. As I watched the video I found it interesting, cool & the lovely place on the cliff of the mountain, it fells like flying on the air (wow) & I felt jealous about the experienced hope to experienced it also, at the same time happy for her.  I asked her that I will make a blog on her experienced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Ranking

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines